HP LASERJET P4010, P4014, P4015, P4515 FUSER ERRORS
50.X FUSER ERROR
A fuser error is developed. The values for X are mentioned below.
● Fuser Error 50.1: Low fuser temperature
● Fuser Error 50.2: Fuser warm-up service
● Fuser Error 50.3: High fuser temp
● Fuser Error 50.4: defective fuser
● Fuser Error 50.5: Inconsistent fuser (Determine voltage model
● Fuser Error 50.6: Fuser open
● Fuser Error 50.7: Pressure release mechanism malfunction
● Fuser Error 50.8: Lower fuser temp
● Fuser Error 50.9: High fuser temp
1. Turn printer off and then back on the product to figure out if the malfunction is on going.
2. Ensure that the appropriate fuser model is installed inside hp device.
3. Make sure that the appropriate voltage fuser is installed in your HP product.
4. Check that the fusing assembly is tightly placed within printer chassis. Reseat the fuser assembly, and listen for a “click” at the end of the assembly whenever you install it into the product.
5. Ensure that the connection to adapter J82 on the DC controller PCA is securely placed.
6. Check the fuser assembly connections, at the front of the assembly, and the connectors along the high-voltage power supply PCA. Examine for crooked pins or particles. Clean or straighten up the pins if necessary.
7. In the event the error carries on, replace the fuser assembly.
8. If the error continues to display, In the event that the high voltage power supply.