Fuser Error 50.B2.00 HP Color Laserjet Enterprise CP5525
When i turn the printer on it shows the following error "50.B2.00 fuser error. I have unplugged printer and plugged back in but still get the same condition. What would you advise i do?
The fuser temperature indicates higher than normal.
- Turn printer off and then power printer back on.
- Take out and then reseat the fusing assembly
- Replace the fuser assembly.
- Verify the connector (J704) in between the fuser and the HP Device. If it is defective, replace the fusing drive assembly or fuser.
- If this printer has been recently repaired, confirm the connector (J131) on the DC controller PCA.
To Schedule an on site service appointment call
Customer Care Group at: (855) 834-7714 toll Free